- Choose prints in the same color family: Mixing and matching prints is easier if the colors are similar. This creates a cohesive look and helps the prints blend together.
- Vary the scale of the prints: Mixing prints with different scales, such as small and large, can add interest and dimension to an outfit.
- Use a neutral color as a base: Wearing a neutral color, such as black, white, or beige, can help balance out bold prints and create a cohesive look.
- Mix and match prints within the same design family: Mixing and matching prints that have a similar design, such as florals or polka dots, can create a cohesive look.
- Pair a bold print with a neutral print: Wearing a bold print with a neutral print, such as a striped shirt with a polka dot skirt, can help balance out the overall look.
- Add a pop of color with accessories: Accessorizing with a pop of color can add interest to an outfit and help tie together different prints.
- Experiment and have fun: Mixing and matching prints can be intimidating, but it’s all about experimenting and having fun with your style. Don’t be afraid to try something new and see what works for you!
Leave A Comment