It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office website, http://www.copyright.gov.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by our website or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our website, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please be aware that there are penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
You may send your notice of infringement to the following email address:
We will review and address any DMCA notices that we receive as soon as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation.